How to install Google Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and required mods.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Unzip downloaded (.zip file).
- Place the correct extracted files into each respective folder. (/mods and /scripts)
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Google Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Google-Mod-1.10.2.zip – 1.1 MB