Good Luck, Skeleton Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is a simple Minecraft necromancy mod revolving around a staff used to summon skeletons with a follower AI.
How to use:
- Simply spawn them by right clicking with a Necromancy Staff.
- These skeletons can be toggled between following and sitting by right clicking on them.
- The config allows the customization of staff uses and the number of skeletons a player can have.
How to install Good Luck, Skeleton Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Good Luck, Skeleton Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Good-Luck-Skeleton-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 27 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Good-Luck-Skeleton-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 27 KB