Glenn’s Gases is a Minecraft mod that adds a variety of gases into your Minecraft world. If you think the addition of gases will barely affect your Minecraft experience, you are very wrong? Glenn’s Gases is for the survivial players who seek a new way of refreshing the survivial aspects of Minecraft with both new challenges and solutions.
In real life mining, gases can be extremely dangerous. Some gases are very toxic, some are flammable, and some are even explosive. Even coal dust can cause major problems. The worst part is that some of these gases are hard to detect, because they can be colorless and/or odorless. Therefore, miners have to take safety precautions to avoid disasters. You might want to do so too.
- Neat flowing gases with different properties!
- Generated gas pockets! They don’t surface in the caves, so you’ll only find them if you dig for them.
- Deadly steam! Better be careful when farming that obsidian.
- Lanterns! They might look fancy but they are vital to your survival!
- Gas Pipes, pumps, collectors, and filtering!
- Gas Furnace! It’s faster, and can smelt a whole stack of coal into a diamond!
How to install Glenn’s Gases Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.