Glare Torch Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods adds a glaring torch to Minecraft. This torch illuminates a wider area than a normal torch.
- Shift + Jump + Right click makes it possible to throw all of the torches that it has at a stretch. This is a play technique. Since there is no practicality, it is recommended to change the config setting in case of erroneous operation.
- Shift + Right click to be able to throw a glare torch. You can also attack monsters.
- Added ‘Light source forcible removal tool’ for case of light source bug.
- It became possible to put it on the wall like an ordinary torch.
- Four types of torches with different ranges were added.
- Supports multi server.
How to install Glare Torch Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Glare Torch Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Glare-Torch-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 32 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Glare-Torch-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 42 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Glare-Torch-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 43 KB