Gerudoku Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a remix of doku’s RPG texture pack. It contains a lot of different textures that were casually stolen from everyone and then compiled into a total Minecraft reskin. There’s also some minor edits I made personally (mostly recoloring/editing existing textures and other junk that required zero skill). The pack includes terrain textures, items, mob skins, GUI stuff, and everything you have ever dreamed of. -Dangeresque486-
How to install Gerudoku Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.