GeoActivity Mod adds 3 new different coal ores to the game:
- Anthracite Ore – spawns on layers 18-38 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, more difficult to find
- Bituminous Ore – spawns on layers 34-48 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, not very hard to find
- Lignite Ore – spawns on layer 46-64 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, somewhat common
The mod adds a variety of modular tools that can be upgrade with Perks.There are also tools that act like a pickaxe and shovel in one and a tools which is a pick,shovel,sword,axe and hoe in one.Because they are modular, that means that you can put any Perk you want on it.
Perks range from Wider Radius, Fortune to No drop and Auto-Smelt.There are currently over 10 Perks available.
We also have implement a chemistry system, with atoms and molecules.Currently there are 19 elements that this mod adds.These elements are used in a Chemistry Machine to craft various items.Elements are extracted from items using the Coal Refiner.
There is also a multiblock furnace that can quadruple your resources if used correctly.Be sure to check it out!
- 3 new coal types
- new armor/tools sets that can be customized
- new blocks
- new machines
- RF powered tools
- JEI compatible
How to install GeoActivity Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
GeoActivity Mod Download Links
For 1.6.4: geoactivity_1.2.zip – 606 KB
For 1.7.2: geoactivity-1.5.jar – 657 KB
For 1.7.10: geoactivity-1.6.jar – 718 KB
For 1.8.9: geoactivity-2.2.2.jar – 1.0 MB