The Furniture Mod, developed by MrCrayfish, adds in what Minecraft has been missing for years, furniture! The mod adds chairs, tables, cabinets, blinds, curtains, lamps, coloured couches and items for a Minecraft kitchen such as oven, fridge, freezer and water tap. Some of the crafting recipies are displayed below. Fridges and cabinets store items, the oven cooks food just like a furnace and lamps work when powered by redstone. Now you can decorate your bedroom, kitchen, living room and even your garden! Turn your house into the dream house you have never been able to have until now.
Basically, MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod for Minecraft 1.9 and 1.8 adds over 40 unique pieces of furniture ranging from the living room, kitchen, bedroom, garden, and so much more! Furniture has been missing from Minecraft since the beginning, why not download this mod and start decorating your home like a professional! While the textures aren’t anything to write home about, mostly being borrowed from Minecraft and looking traditional, the fact is this is the biggest furniture overhaul you’re going to get from any furniture mod, hands down. You’re going to want Minecraft Forge when installing this mod, just like you would for any other mods that add a great deal of new content to the game. It keeps things running smoothly.
- Bedside Cabinet
- Wooden Table
- Wooden Chair
- Wooden Coffee Table
- Couches (White, Green, Brown, Red and Black)
- Carpet (White, Green, Brown, Red and Black)
- Stone Chair
- Stone Table
- Stone Coffee Table
- Oven Range Hood
- Hedge (Oak, Pine, Birch and Jungle)
- Bird Bath
- Stone Path
- Picket Fence
- Water Tap
- Mail Box
- Printer (Includes Ink Cartridge)
- Fire Alarm
- Electric Fence
- Ceiling Light
- Christmas Tree
- Shower Head
- Wall Cabinet
- Shower Head
How to install Furniture Mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod (download links are below).
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your mods folder (if this folder does not exist you can create one).
- Copy the downloaded mod file into it.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.
Download Furniture Mod
For 1.6.2: MrCrayfishs-Furniture-Mod-1.6.2.zip – 836 KB
For 1.6.4: MrCrayfishs-Furniture-Mod-1.6.4.jar – 1.1 MB
For 1.7.2: MrCrayfishs-Furniture-Mod-1.7.2.jar – 1.6 MB
For 1.7.10: MrCrayfishs-Furniture-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 1.6 MB
For 1.8: MrCrayfish Furniture Mod v3.4.8-1.8.jar – 1.6 MB