Funnels Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods is a simple fluid transportation device and in-world interaction.
- Picks up placed fluids in the world above the Funnel
- Pulls fluids from any fluid handler above the Funnel
- Places fluids in the world in front of it
- Inserts fluid into the handler in front of it
- Funnels have a capacity of 1000 mB (1 bucket) which is configurable
- Transport the contained fluid into the fluid handler it’s connected to
The size, in milibuckets (1 bucket is 1000 milibuckets) of the Funnel. By default, this is 1000 milibuckets.
If true, the funnel will pickup fluids directly above it from the world. By default, this is true.
If true, the funnel will place the fluid it is holding in the world directly in front of it. By default, this is true.
How to install Funnels Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Funnels Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Funnels-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 17 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Funnels-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 17 KB
For Minecraft 1.11: Funnels-Mod-1.11.jar – 16 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Funnels-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 16 KB