With this mod you can go into a fixated third person view, and watch yourself move. You can do everything just as you could in first person, but you can see yourself from a distance moving. There are plenty of settings to configure this mod the way you like it. This mod also, as a bonus, allows you to create statues of anyone you can think of.
Features and How to use:
- Press “F” to freeze your cam
- Press “G” to open the gui
- In the gui you can move the FreezeCam
- Also you can create statues that looks at you
- You can also move them by clicking there name and then the controls on the screen, add arrows in there body’s, sneak, sleep, and more
- The “Set view” button sets your view temporary to your statue, so you can see what he see
- When u are in game, u can rightclick the statues to remove them, can be handy.
This is in the “FreezeCam.cfg” file that is in your Config folder
The first option “Disable fire and water/lava Events on screen”. this option will disable the screen coloring when you jump in water or lava. and when you on fire no fire will be on your screen.
the second option “Override functions”. If you set this option to false then it will also disable the first option
if this on true then you will also able the hit mobs, place and break blocks.
How to install FreezeCam Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.