Mojang has finally released a franchise option for their world-famous restaurants. As a new owner of the Miner’s Diner franchise, it’s your job to prepare the orders correctly and keep a good reputation for the sake of Mojang and their renowned businesses. Your end goal is to own all three restaurants and gain a reputation of at least 200 to become a Master Chef.
My Franchise map is a simulation/puzzle game and some parts have a steep learning curve which require skill and memorization in order to progress through the game. This map is Single-Player only, and will not work correctly with multiple players. Press the Important Info button in the starting area for the basic instructions.
- Options…Video Settings…Render Distance must be at least 6 chunks.
- Options…FOV must be at least Normal. Smaller displays may need a larger FOV.
- Mouse movement is not allowed when you are not in the starting area. If this becomes an issue, turn the mouse sensitivity all the way down in Options…Controls…Sensitivity.
- If you experience lag, try turning off Smooth Lighting, setting Graphics to Fast in Options…Video Settings, and use the Day Time option in the starting area.
How to install My Franchise Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.