Fps Plus Mod, which is originally made based on FishTacos Fps++, has the main function of boosting your FPS by changing math functions to be either faster or less intensive. Now it goes further in optimization.
Fps Plus Mod Screenshots:
Before installing this mod
After installing this mod:
- FpsPlus: The normal mod. Uses Rivens normal Sin/Cos methods.
- FpsPlus+: Contains the normal mod, and a few fixes that can improve fps in certain scenarios.(Enchanted items lag fix, Reverted to the classic main menu, Enchanted armor lagging when wearing, Entities only move towards you if you are roughly within 8 blocks of them.)
- FpsPlus version B: Uses Rivens SinHalf/CosHalf methods.
- FpsPlus version C: Reworked the MathHelper class again. Seems to be more stable.
- FpsPlus version D: Uses Libgdx Sin/Cos methods.
How to install Fps Plus Mod:
- Download and install
- Download Fps Plus Mod
- If you use put Optifine.jar into the mods folder
- Go to AppDataRoaming.minecraftversions then select the folder which forge just installed, You should know
- Then open up the .jar in that folder with winzip/7zip and 1st: Delete META-INF 2nd: Open up the version of FpsPlus you downloaded with winzip/7zip and drag it into the .jar
- Then add these Start up parameters “-Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true”
Fps Plus Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.2: Fps-Plus-Mod-1.6.2.zip – 3 KB
For 1.6.4: Fps-Plus-Plus-Mod-1.6.4.zip – 31 KB
For 1.7.10: Fps-Plus-Mod-1.7.10.zip – 147 KB