This is a Thaumcraft addon which adds a little “darkness” to Thaumcraft.
- Seven new wand cores, five of which add cross-mod interactions
- Creative-only wand with infinite vis, for testing or shenanigans
- Five new tools
- Five new enchantments
- A new craftable spawner that actually works without players nearby
- Magical scribing tools to help with research
- New flowers to help your thaumaturgy when Botania is installed
- A new Blood Magic ritual to protect you from Warp
- A new blood orb for blood mages who like to delve into the unspeakable
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Thaumcraft Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.6.4: Forbidden-Magic-Mod-1.6.4.jar – 424 KB
For Minecraft 1.7.2: Forbidden-Magic-Mod-1.7.2.jar – 425 KB
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Forbidden-Magic-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 632 KB