This is my new version of an old texture pack I made called Quiet One. Since 2 years ago when I made the original pack my direction and inspiration has completely changed including the name. I decided to re name this pack to folk craft since I will be changing a lot of these textures and I will be making this pack a hybrid between 16×16 and 32×32 resolutions. My goal with this resource pack to to make a nice and warm feeling resource pack with a hint of darkness. I hope to actively update this pack at least once a week or sooner until it’s complete. We’ll see how well I can do that. I just made a completely new font for this pack and I like it so far.
How to install Folk Craft Resource Pack:
- Download FUSION-Resource-Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.