Floor After Floor is a map consisting of 14 floors (also known as levels). In each level you will find a new type of challenge somehow relating to parkour or puzzles. After you’ve completed the first few floors the map will become gradually more challenging and will require some more thinking power. Most of the levels make use of redstone alternatives to deliver a more fluent gameplay.
All in all, it’s a pretty fun map as no challenge looks as the one before (besides maybe the parkour).
- You are only allowed to break and place blocks which you have found in the map
- Play on survival mode
- Keep all items found in chests
- Only use hints if you are stuck
- Only burn wool
How to install Floor After Floor Map for Minecraft PE:
- 1. Download the map of your choice in Internet Browser on Android.
- 2. Go to MyFiles or Astro from Android Market: ASTRO File Manager
- 3. Then go to in the app /mnt/sdcard/downloads.
- 4. Extract the map if you have to and place it in /mnt/sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds