Firewolf HD Resource Pack this is the original title of this pack. Firewolf HD Resource Pack is a pack which is fully created by a Keitsu. You can also see the screenshots to be sure that this pack is original and no texture were stolen from other packs.
Ok, so .. what kind of resource pack is Firewolf? In my opinion it looks more realistic and maybe a little bit of RPG. Firewolf comes in 128×128 resolution which means that this is a HD resource pack. If really, I like this textures. They are very comfortable and can be suited to almost every style of gameplay.
How to Install Firewolf HD Resource Pack:
- 1. You need to use a Minecraft version patched with “McPatcher” or with “Optifine”.
- 2. Then, move this zip file (no need to unzip it) into your Minecraft resourcepacks folder.
To reach that folder you have two ways:
- A. On “Windows Start”/ “Run (or search)” put this:
- B. On Minecraft, go to “Options”/ “Resource Packs” / “Open Resource Packs folder”.
- 3. On Minecraft, go to “Options” / “Resource Packs” and click over the pack’s icon to move it from the left column to the right.