FinndusFillies Mod 1.7.10 makes horses provide food (yum!) and a renewable source of glue (slimeballs). Deal with it. It adds horse-based content, specifically horse meat and the ability to make Slimeballs from Leather.
How it works:
- Simply put: horses may drop “horse meat” when culled.
- You can cook this meat in a furnace to receive steak.
- If a horse is on fire when it expires, any meat it dropped will be pre-cooked.
This works kinda-sorta similarly to the way real animal glue is made:
- Snag yourself some leather (from a cow or a horse), some water (in a bucket) and some lime (dye).
- Soak the leather in the water and add the lime (dye) – – in other words: put all three in a crafting grid (shapeless recipe).
- Take the resulting Treated Leather and pop it into a furnace. Voilà! Really slimy glue! (in other words: slime-balls)
How to install FinndusFillies Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
FinndusFillies Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: FinndusFillies-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 17 KB