Finlandia Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a well-crafted pack with many impressive details. You will probably be blown away by the way this Pack looks and how much the Author put his mind into it.
How to install Finlandia Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Finlandia Resource Pack Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.8.9/1.9.4: Finlandia-1.8.zip – 4.6 MB
for Minecraft 1.10.2: Finlandia-1.10.zip – 11.6 MB
for Minecraft 1.11.2: Finlandia 1.11.zip – 11.1 MB