First, the author didn’t misspell button. Find the Butter Map is a map with 10 chests each contains one piece of butter (gold ingot) and one SPECIAL ITEM! You need to find those chests in a parkour maze. Don’t worry, the parkour isn’t hard, but EVERY BLOCK IS A CHECKPOINT so if you reach a dead end, you can’t just kill yourself to restart…
The map has an end so if you collected 10 butter pieces, you still need to reach the end of the maze to complete the map.
Enjoy the map!
How to install Find the Butter Map:
- Download Find-the-Butter-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!