Female Gender Option Mod has the option to turn the player into a female while maintaining the minecraft style. The mod works in Multiplayer. Working on a plugin for Bukkit so servers can set genders server-wide.
Check out all of minecraft girl skins.
Female Gender Option Mod Info:
- Males: Just like normal Minecraft, but with the old hurt sounds!
- Females: Are slightly smaller than males, have their own default texture, have their own hurt sound.
- Children: Are smaller, and have their own default texture based on gender
- Zombies: There are occasional female zombies that are just like the regular ones, they use the female model and have their own default texture
- Options: Choose which female model to use for females, turn genders on/off, turn age on/off, turn on/off zombie genders, turn on/off the gender sounds
Female Gender Option Mod Screenshots:
Female Gender Option Mod Videos:
How to use:
- Press ‘G’ for the mod’s main menu
How to set Hotkey:
- While in game, press Esc, Click Options, Click Controls
How to install Female Gender Option Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Render Player API. (For Minecraft 1.6.4 or older)
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Female Gender Option Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.2: Female-Gender-Option-Mod-1.6.2.zip – 113 KB
For 1.6.4: Female-Gender-Option-Mod-1.6.4.zip – 113 KB
For 1.7.2: Female-Gender-Option-Mod-1.7.2.jar – 124 KB