Fallout PE is an open world survival map based on the popular post-apocalyptic Fallout games. The map is set in a world 200 years after a nuclear war which caused much of the world to collapse in some way or another. The environment is a destructible wasteland but with many interesting places to discover.
The map is far from being finished but it provides a nice beginning of what will become a great survival environment for anyone who want to experience something in similarity to the Fallout games.
- Don’t climb unrealistically high mountains, basically just stay within realistic limits of the map.
- It’s an open world environment but keep in mind that parts of the map aren’t finished yet, avoid such areas.
- Set difficulty to max to experience a more lively world with monsters to fight and/or avoid during the night.
How to install Fallout PE Map for MPCE:
- 1. Download the map of your choice in Internet Browser on Android.
- 2. Go to MyFiles or Astro from Android Market: ASTRO File Manager
- 3. Then go to in the app /mnt/sdcard/downloads.
- 4. Extract the map if you have to and place it in /mnt/sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds