Extra Bit Manipulation Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is an addon to the Chisels and Bits mod. It adds a wrench that rotates/mirrors/translates/inverts chiseled blocks, and sculpting wires/spades that remove/add cuboidal/ellipsoidal/cylindrical/conic/pyramidal areas of bits from chiseled/chiselable blocks.
- Right click a chiseled block to rotate, mirror, translate, or invert it.
- Rotation: Clockwise if not sneaking, counter-clockwise if sneaking.
- Mirroring: Front-to-back if not sneaking, left-to-right if sneaking.
- Translation: Away from you if not sneaking, towards you if sneaking.
- Inversion: Inverts all bits regardless of whether or not you are sneaking.
- Scroll the mouse wheel while sneaking to cycle through the three modes.
- [Spades] Shift left click block to set the bit type to add.
- [Wires] Shift left click block to set the bit type to remove (doing so to air clears selection, i.e. any).
- Left click a blocks to affect areas of bits.
- Wires remove bits.
- Spades add bits.
- Right click to cycle modes.
- Local mode: click a point on a block to alter bits of that clicked block.
- Global mode: click a point on a block to alter bits of all chiseled/chiselable blocks intersecting a cubic/spherical/square/circular shape.
- Drawn mode: click a point on a block and release on another point to alter bits of all chiseled/chiselable blocks intersecting a cuboidal/ellipsoidal/rectangular/elliptic shape.
- Shift scroll the mouse wheel to change the removal area radius.
- Control right click to change sculpting shape.
- Control left click to toggle between targeting bit and targeting bit grid vertices (for local/global modes).
- Control scroll the mouse wheel to cycle through sculpting shapes.
- Alt right click to toggle shapes hollow or solid.
- Alt left click to toggle toggle ends of hollow shapes open or closed.
- Alt scroll the mouse wheel to change wall thickness of hollow shapes.
How to install Extra Bit Manipulation Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Chisels and Bits Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Extra Bit Manipulation Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Extra-Bit-Manipulation-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 226 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Extra-Bit-Manipulation-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 230 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Extra-Bit-Manipulation-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 230 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Extra-Bit-Manipulation-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 2.9 MB