Easily the most important back in minecraft, clearly If you’re a minecraft expert and you’re ready for a new difficulty level, you would know this…
Expert Mode Command Block makes the game more and more difficult over time – but only in areas you spend a lot of time in. You can fight this with special books dropped by the more powerful creatures!
Commands you can use:
- To see the local difficulty of the area without using the magic books, type this: /scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar regDisplay
- To add difficulty to your current area, type this: /scoreboard players add @e[name=RD,c=1] regD 100
- To reset the difficulty all together, type this: /scoreboard players set @e[name=RD] regD 0
Global Module Only:
- There are three books you can obtain; “Wings and Traitors”, “Never Trust Nature”, and “Buried Hopes”. Throw these books in a hole and bury them with dirt. Your reward will be waiting for you inside…
- Warning: Going into the nether increases difficulty three times as fast! Stay out of there as much as possible!
How to install:
- To add any one-command creation to your world, first give yourself a command block with /give @p minecraft:command_block.
- Next, place it and paste the following command inside it.
Expert Mode Commands:
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.11.0
Global command: Expert-Mode-Command-Block-Global.txt – 29 KB
Regional command: Expert-Mode-Command-Block-Regional.txt – 63 KB