Have you ever wanted to store your experience levels for safety purposes? Or maybe you just want to trade with a friend? Well you can do just that with the Exp-Translation mod! Bottle up your exp with the Exp Translator Table and you’ll be all set! The mod is very simple and easy to use, all you have to do is craft an Exp Translator Table, some empty vials, and have some experience!
Exp Translator Table – The main component needed for the mod
Empty Vials – This is where you put the experience
Large Exp Vial – For more compact storage!
Many Exp Vials – Of course you can undo the effect if needed
How To Bottle Experience:
- Have at least 1 lvl of experience, an empty vial, and an Exp Translator Table
- Right-click the empty vial on the table to store it
- To empty the vial, right click the filled vial on the table to regain lvl
- If you have more than 10 filled vials, you can sneak and right-click to use 10 at once
How to install Exp-Translation Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Exp-Translation Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0: Exp-Translation-Mod-1.8.jar – 50 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Exp-Translation-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 20 KB