Excalibur is a resource pack created to enhance the adventure that Minecraft presents. Many medieval or RPG packs weren’t good enough for my tastes. I made an attempt with my resource pack, Chivalry, but not even that satisfied me. Excalibur brings your kingdoms and villages to life and keeps the charm of default resolution textures.
How to install Excalibur Resource Pack:
- 1. Download your Resource Pack.
- 2. Start > Run > %appdata%.
- 3. Open .minecraft folder.
- 4. Open your version folder.
- 5. Find resourcepacks folder.
- 6. Drag your Resource Pack your have downloaded there.
- 7. Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting.
- 8. Enjoy!