Celebrating almost a year of being a part of the Minecraft Maps community, TheMapReviewer team have come together to finally make their own adventure map! Evangeline I – The Awakening Map was created a couple of years ago, back in the days of 1.8.8, but it is compatible with 1.9 and 1.10 as well. Therefore, we were not as experienced with Minecraft as we are today, but it is still a good map.
About this Map
Your name is Arthur Smith, a middle-class elementary school teacher from Lower Harrison. One morning, you wake up. But you are not in your bed! You are in a stark-white laboratory. Where am I? you wonder. You look around. You walk down the hall …
Rules and Settings
- Play at Render Distance 10 or lower.
- Play on Normal difficulty.
- Don’t cheat unless you get stuck.
- Play in Survival mode. Not Adventure, not Creative.
How to install Evangeline I – The Awakening Map:
- Download Evangeline-I-The Awakening-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!