EuhDawson’s GraveStone Mod 1.12/1.11.2 adds a gravestone, rituals and zombies to your Minecraft world.
- When you die a gravestone will be placed at your death position and the players name is written on it.
- Optionally you can get a piece of paper with the necessary informations about your death.
- There is also an option to automatically remove this item when you break the gravestone.
- When you break the gravestone it will drop the items of your inventory.
- If you enable the gamerule keepInventory there will be placed no gravestone.
- You can also break the gravestone with silktouch to get it as an item to use it for decoration.
- When you rightclick the gravestone the name of the player who died and the death time will be displayed.
- The gravestone can be named by simply renaming it in an anvil and then placing it.
How to install EuhDawson’s GraveStone Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
EuhDawson’s GraveStone Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: EuhDawsons-GraveStone-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 69 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.0: EuhDawsons-GraveStone-Mod-1.8.0.jar – 68 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: EuhDawsons-GraveStone-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 68 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.0: Gravestone-mod-by-euhdawson-1.9(1).jar – 69 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: EuhDawsons-GraveStone-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 69 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: EuhDawsons-GraveStone-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 76 KB
For Minecraft 1.11: EuhDawsons-GraveStone-Mod-1.11.jar – 77 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: EuhDawsons-GraveStone-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 77 KB
For Minecraft 1.12: EuhDawsons-GraveStone-Mod-1.12.jar – 77 KB