Eternal Singularity Mod 1.7.10 is an addon to Singularity mods, such as: AOBD Singularities, Thermal Singularities, and Universal Singularities. It adds an eternal singularity, which acts like a binder, to prevent making the infinity catalyst from Avaritia impossible, due to the lack of crafting space.
Crafting the Eternal Singularity
Crafting the Infinity Catalyst
To Change the Recipe of the Eternal Singularity, Use these Lines of Code:
mods.eternalsingularity.add (Example: mods.eternalsingularity.add();)
mods.eternalsingularity.remove (Example: mods.eternalsingularity.remove();)
AOBD Singularities Mod (Optional)
Thermal Singularities Mod (Optional)
Universal Singularities Mod (Optional)
How to install Eternal Singularity Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Avaritia Mod and WanionLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Eternal Singularity Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Eternal-Singularity-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 140 KB