Et Futurum is a mod dedicated in bringing the future features added by Mojang to the current most popular version of Minecraft.
Currently Et Futurum brings some features from 1.8.X to 1.7.10 including:
- Prismarine temples (no guardians)
- Red Sandstone
- Armour Stands
- Granite, Diorite, Andesite
- Inverted Daylight Sensor
- Silk Touching mushroom blocks
- Sponges that absorb water
- Slime Blocks (don’t work with pistons)
- Different types of wooden doors, fences and gates
- Iron Trapdoors
- Heads that render with overlay and in 3D when in the player’s inventory
- Coarse Dirt
- New Enchanting mechanic (using lapis lazuli)
- Skulls drop from charged creeper kills
- Rabbit items (disabled by default since there are no rabbits)
- And all of this is compatible with any 1.8 Resource Pack
- Any of the features can be individually disabled in the config file
How to install Et Futurum Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.