Erivale Resource Pack 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft was originally designed to overhaul and improve the so-called Werian Resource Pack. Further into creation, the author little by little stray away from Werian and creating itself. Later on, Erivale becomes a solid medieval themed Resource Pack with professional textures doing much better job than Werian once did. Looking incredibly beautiful and realistic due to a large amount of detail. The author also did a great job on coloring bringing the game to life.
How to install Erivale Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.