Ender IO Addons Mod 1.7.10 is a mod that adds a couple of machines to Ender IO.
The Cobblestone Framework is a machine that generates Cobblestone by using its internal Lava and Water store. It has 3 upgrade slots that allow it to process the generated Cobblestone further.
The Drain is a pump-like block. Just like a real-world drain, it collects fluid that run into it. Much like its real-world counterpart, it has to be placed low into the the liquid you want it to pick up.
The Impulse Hopper is a bit like a hopper (hence the name). However, instead of simply moving one item a time from its input, it always moves a complete “set”. And the set can be configured. So you can tell it, that it needs to move “1 red flower, 17 stone bricks, 5 gold ingots and 1 potion of invisibility” at a time. It will then do so but only if it has all the items.
The Niard is the opposite of the drain. It places liquids into the world. Put it over a hole, supply it with RF and some liquid, and see the hole fill up with the liquid.
AgriCraft Mod (Optional)
How to install Ender IO Addons Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Ender IO Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ender IO Addons Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Ender-IO-Addons-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 2.4 MB