Ender Crop Mod for Minecarft 1.12 Mods adds a crop which you can harvest to get ender pearls.
The ender crop has 8 growth stages. Harvesting it at any stage will drop Ender Seeds, at the 8th stage it will drop 1-2 Ender Pearls and sometimes an extra seed.
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules but at 50% the rate of wheat.
- Requires light level < 7 to grow (redstone torch).
On tilled end stone:
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules at the same rate as wheat.
- Requires any light level.
- 1 in 50 chance to spawn an endermite on harvest.
- Ender seeds can be found in dungeons and are as rare as golden apples. (configurable)
- They can also be crafted by surrounding wheat seeds with 4 ender pearls:
Tilled End Stone:
To obtain tilled end stone you simply right-click regular end stone with a hoe that has been enchanted with Unbreaking.
How to install Ender Crop Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ender Crop Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Ender-Crop-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 40 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.0: Ender-Crop-Mod-1.8.jar – 63 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Ender-Crop-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 52 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.0: Ender-Crop-Mod-1.9.jar – 61 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Ender-Crop-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 66 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Ender-Crop-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 66 KB
For Minecraft 1.11: Ender-Crop-Mod-1.11.0.jar – 65 KB
For Minecraft 1.12: Ender-Crop-Mod-1.12.jar – 67 KB