Ever taken the time to construct a sign and then after being finished editing it noticing something is misspelled? The Edit Sign Mod lets you edit the texts on signs through an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
How does it work?
Let us show you how it works. In this example we misspelled pancakes. Oh, that’s just too bad. But don’t worry, it’s super easy to fix.
Press down your finger on the screen, first aiming at the air, and then at the sign. As you do that a button in the bottom-right corner will appear. Tap on the button.
This graphical user interface will appear and from here simply select which line you want to edit and when you are finished select Confirm.
And the result, as you can see, looks perfect!
- Download the mod and textures .zip file.
- Use ES File Explorer (or any other file manager) to extract the .zip file.
- Install the textures (Nc2Resources.zip) using BlockLauncher.
- Import the ModPE script using BlockLauncher.
- Restart BlockLauncher and enjoy the mod!