Earthworks Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods aims to provide you with earthen and ancient and prehistoric inspired building materials in Minecraft. Taking cues from the Stone Age, Bronze Age, and Iron Age, Earthworks Mod adds some of the first materials mankind used to craft. Materials includes wattle and daub, wicker, rammed earth, and adobe bricks. These are crude materials, fashioned out of what was at hand, and easily accessible, but prove to be as strong as stone when fashioned properly. Utilizing these in an early build will provide some excellent shelters.
Some materials you will have to work harder for are concrete, cinder blocks, or cordwood, but these materials will prove expansive, and help you to forge a great empire like our Roman ancestors. These materials will yield more when crafted, pushing your roads and aqueducts further and further.
- Cinder Blocks
- Dry Fitted Stone
- Lath and Plaster
- Rammed Earth
- Wattle and Daub
- Blocks like wattle and daub, rammed earth, and adobe offer stone like protection a cheap cost.
- Dry fitted stone offers blast resistance just shy of that of obsidian.
- Fully customizable set of timber framed wattle & daub and plaster blocks. Each infill type comes with 39 separate, fully rotatable pattern, for hundreds if not thousands of possible designs.
How to install Earthworks Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Earthworks Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Earthworks-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 488 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Earthworks-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 524 KB