DungeonDQ Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods adds about 90 large, medium and small various dungeons, towns and other buildings.
- It is possible to make detailed settings such as changing the generation rate and what kind of buildings are to be created in config.
- Added some special blocks necessary for dungeon gimmicks.
- Treasures are prepared for villagers in the city and dungeons. Other simple structures only exist.
- Some dungeons may be difficult to clear by a rather complicated configuration.
- All the buildings are changed variously each time the building is created.
- Since almost all blocks are existing blocks of Minecraft, you can enjoy changing by texture.
How to install DungeonDQ Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
DungeonDQ Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: DungeonDQ_Ver4.00_[MC1.10.2].jar – 13.9 MB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: DungeonDQ_Ver4.00_[MC1.11.2].jar – 13.9 MB