Drought is a western themed adventure which starts out in the desert where you find yourself desperately in search for water but now seems to at least have found a village to escape the heat in. The next things which lay ahead consist of a full on adventure which will last for 45-60 minutes and consist of everything from puzzles, combat and parkour.
It’s set in an open-world type of environment but where the main attractions in the map always are focused and easy to find. It’s definitely a unique and fun adventure worth experiencing.
For days you’ve been walking in the desert desperately in search for water. But as you could figure, the desert isn’t exactly the best place to be looking for water at. Moments before you thought yourself were going to give up you can see a village further ahead and as you come closer you know that it’s not an optical illusion.
- Never break blocks
- Set difficulty to max
- Medium render settings (recommended)
How to install Drought Map for Minecraft PE:
- 1. Download the map of your choice in Internet Browser on Android.
- 2. Go to MyFiles or Astro from Android Market: ASTRO File Manager
- 3. Then go to in the app /mnt/sdcard/downloads.
- 4. Extract the map if you have to and place it in /mnt/sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds