Downside Up 2 Map for Minecarft Maps 1.9.4/1.9 is a minecraft custom map that puts you in ten separate chambers, where your job is to float your way to the top of each chamber in anti-gravity. Hit the ceiling in the wrong spot though, and you’re space dust. This map is compatible with multiplayer.
How to install Downside Up 2 Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!