In Don’t Dig Straight Down Map, you will be given a question and the way you answer the is by digging through the dirt that is under the sign that has you answer on it.
If you’re right, then you move onto the next level. If you’re wrong, then you fall into a pit of lava. There are ten levels plus one bonus level.
The way to find the bonus level is by hitting the button that you find. The levels go in this order. White Wool, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple, Cyan, Blue, Red, Green, and last but not least, Lime.
When you finish the map, you can do the Bonus level if you unlocked it. Also, you can take a ride on a mine cart over the entire map!
How to install Don’t Dig Straight Down Map:
- Download Selakyn Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!