DiseaseCraft Mod is a mod that adds 8 new diseases that alter the player’s movement and everyday life. These can be achieved by simply hugging a rat, eating raw meat, or exploring long distances. Create/Trade medication, which can help you or harm you. Try to survive and thrive as disease and plague sneak towards you at every corner!
- The mod adds a medical journal that tells the player his medical history and also information about the diseases.
- The black rat is one of the few mob additions to the game, and aids in the spread of diseases.
- The disease list includes: Bubonic plague, Slowness, Weakness, Rabies, Parkinson’s, Mining Fatigue, Influenza, Malaria, Yellow Fever, Nausea and Blindness.
How to install DiseaseCraft Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.