The Dead Crypt Map. You wake up in a strange place you haver never seen before. After observing you realise that zombies have taken control over the world. You must fight and escape your way out. Begin your journey now!
Rules and Info:
- 1-2 players. (3-5 is allowed too)
- Play on survival mode
- There are totally over 30 rooms. (6 floors)
- No block placing
- No griefing
- No item spawning
- No cheating/hacking (of course you can use “/time set night” at the checkpoints)
- Don’t use any mods. (Optifine is allowed)
- Don’t touch the dispensers
- Don’t touch the tripwire systems
- You are allowed to break ONLY CLAY
- Remember to play on easy, normal or hard! (Peaceful isn’t allowed)
- There are totally 20 hidden emeralds. Try to find as many as possible. Post your score on this page.
- Don’t trade with the villagers
- Warning: Lots of zombies!
- Do not camp in front of the doors!
How to install The Dead Crypt Map:
- Download The Dead-Crypt-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!