Roleplay Dark 1.8 Mod is a mod that aims to give a touch RPG Minecraft through several new objects and functionality that in some cases slightly changed the mechanics of Minecraft, for example through a new cooking system, which therefore also add new recipes for food and drink.
Among the new items are strings, hanging wooden bridges, new pots, hooks, grindstone, barrels, training mannequins, campfires and three new types of cubes. Besides these new objects are well suited to the graphic line of the game, so in tune with the rest of predefined content Minecraft.
It Adds Currently tons of Blocks here are a few examples
• Chopping Block
• 2 Different Firepits
• Cauldron on a Firepit
• Dungeon Chest
• 2 Mugs (Empty and filled with Beer)
• Pear and Apple Blocks (Different Colors)
• 2 Mushroom Blocks
• 3 Different Buckets
• A Chain and a Rope
• 2 Different Barrels
• 2 Pieces of a Hanging Bridge
• A Book block
• Trainings Dummy
• And much more
Here a Preview of some of the new stuff:
How to install Dark Roleplay Mod for Minecraft 1.8 Mods:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.