DangerRPG mod will add an element of RPG in your Minecraft.
- This mod adds system of player’s level. Player can spend some your minecraft’s level to raise your stats. At this moment, mod has the following player stats: max health, mana (yes, this mod adds its own mana), health and mana regenerations, strength (increases phisical damage), agility (increases attack speed), intelligence (increases magic damage), different motion attributes (move speed, jump, etc), passive phisical and magic immunity and other.
- This mod also adds level system for all mobs in minecraft. The farther mob spawns from player’s spawn point, the higher level it gets. Mob gets one lvl point for each 50 metres from player’s spawn. Each lvl point adds to mob some stats (health, damage).
- A lot of many different weapons, tools, armors and bows.
- Tool materials such as obsidian, bedrock, black matter, white matter.
- Some weapon and armor types such as throwable knife, katana, scythe, hammer, magic armor and other. Each type has its own item stats. For example, damage, speed, swing range, magic resistance, phisical resistance.
- Magic staffs, which deals magic damage and spends player’s mana.
- Workbench 5×5.
- Player’s menu – place, when you can increase player stats or see an equipment.
- All weapons, tools and armors are levelable too. In the future each level will increase some item stats. Now it increases only max durablity (at 15 lvl adds infinite durability).
How to install DangerRPG Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
DangerRPG Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: DangerRPG-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 689 KB