Cute Mob Models Remake Mod for Minecarft 1.12 Mods replaces generic Minecraft models with the designs used in mobtalker mod. It’s mostly just a visual change, though some options allow to change the mob’s hitbox to match its model, as well as a few other small things like removing the blaze’s smoke. Note, this is mainly a client side mod. installing it on a server only has 2 effects, enabling the GhastS mob spawning and changing the mob hitboxes.
This mod changes the models of vanilla mobs into anime girls. Almost every mob has a mob that somewhat resembles the vanilla mob.
How to install Cute Mob Models Remake Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Cute Mob Models Remake Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2: Cute-mob-models-mod-by-yarrmateys-1.7.2(1).jar – 208 KB
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Cute-mob-models-mod-by-yarrmateys-1.7.10(1).jar – 211 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.0: Cute-mob-models-mod-by-yarrmateys-1.8(1).jar – 256 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Cute-mob-models-mod-by-yarrmateys-1.8.9(1).jar – 265 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.0: Cute-mob-models-mod-by-yarrmateys-1.9(1).jar – 341 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Cute-mob-models-mod-by-yarrmateys-1.9.4(1).jar – 343 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Cute-mob-models-mod-by-yarrmateys-1.10.2(1).jar – 364 KB
For Minecraft 1.11: Cute-mob-models-mod-by-yarrmateys-1.11(1).jar – 394 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Cute-mob-models-mod-by-yarrmateys-1.11.2(1).jar – 394 KB
For Minecraft 1.12: Cute-Mob-Models-Remake-Mod-1.12.jar – 395 KB