Custom Things is a mod which allows the creation of custom items, blocks, achievements, and recipes via JSON files. It was made to allow modpack creators to add their own special “custom things” to the game without a custom-made mod to do so.
How to install CustomThings Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install EnderCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.