Custom Starter Gear Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods allows you to control exactly what items players start with when they login for the first time.
- Removes books/manuals and any other items given by other mods. If you want these items you can just add them yourself via this mod.
- Places the items back in exactly the same slots with support for armor and off-hand.
- Supports item NBT data.
- Can be easily configured by simple running a command with the desired items in your inventory.
- Can be implemented as a server side only mod but also works in singleplayer.
How to use:
- Put all the items you wish players to start with in your inventory (Note the slot in which you place them will also be saved)
- Then run the command “/csg_config set” to save your inventory.
- Now when a player logs in for the first time they will get an exact copy of your inventory. (Including item NBT and meta, as well as armor equipped)
- This does overwrite things like manuals given by other mods but if you still want players to receive those simply include them when you save your inventory.
- If for whatever reason you wish to manually give a player the starting inventory you can use “/csg_config give“
Note: This will delete any existing items in that players inventory!
How to install Custom Starter Gear Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Custom Starter Gear Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Custom-Starter-Gear-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 17 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Custom-Starter-Gear-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 18 KB