CraftingTable IV Mod for Minecarft 1.11.0 Mods is an complete rewrite of the CraftingTable III mod. This mod does the same as the CraftingTable III mod, including the recursive recipe search, and even more.
Crafting Table IV displays everything you can currently craft with the items in your inventory. How much of each item the recipe uses is displayed on the left as well, click on the item and the Crafting Table IV will automatically craft it for you without you ever having to remember recipes. As you add and remove items from your inventory the list of available items updates. Works with any recipe, including mods.
The recipes are sorted by mod, and you can prevent all recipes from a certain mod from showing up in the configs.
How to install CraftingTable IV Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install ElecCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
CraftingTable IV Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: CraftingTable-IV-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 154 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: CraftingTable-IV-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 153 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: CraftingTable-IV-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 154 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.0: CraftingTable-IV-Mod-1.11.0.jar – 154 KB