Craftable Barrier Block Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a very simple one with many applications. It’s a single block that is invisible and unbreakable unless you are holding the block while breaking it. It starts out as a red, crossed out circle but disappears in a few seconds and is only visible while in creative mode.
How to install Craftable Barrier Block Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Craftable Barrier Block Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.8: Craftable-Barrier-Block-Mod-1.8.jar – 36 KB