Craft Convenience is a mod aimed at rebalancing some of the features of the game. It adds several new crafting recipes, and alters some of the game’s original recipes as well.
Some mob drops have been modified:
- Wither skeletons have a 10% chance to drop a skull instead of 2.5%
- Horses will always drop at least 1 leather, rather than 0-2
- Endermen will always drop at least 1 ender pearl
How to install Craft Convenience Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Craft Convenience Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.8: Craft Convenience by NukeDuck [1.8][1.0].jar – 18 KB