Craft++ is the perfect mod for enhancing vanilla Minecraft. It adds a few items, enchantments, and underlying changes to vanilla Minecraft.
- Dynamite – throwable TNT that’s half as strong. It is crafted like so:
- Obsidian Boat – a boat that only works in lava. It is fire resistant and it gives Fire Resistance to the rider. If you dismount and fall in lava, you have 10 seconds before your Fire Resistance runs out. It is crafted in the normal boat recipe, but with obsidian.
- Fried Egg – simply pop an egg in a furnace and you get it on the other side!
- Mutton – as seen in the Minecraft 1.8 snapshots. 1-3 raw mutton are dropped from sheep. It is smelted into Cooked Mutton.
- Squid Tentacle – 1-3 are dropped from squids. It is smelted into Calamari.
- Automatic Smelting – is used on pickaxe, axes, and shovels. Basically if the item you are holding is enchanted with Automatic Smelting, it will automatically smelt the drop. Level 1 works on Iron/Gold Ore, Level 2 works on all blocks (e.g. cobblestone, glass, clay) except for logs, and Level 3 works on all blocks including logs. Note: It does not allow Fortune to work for Iron/Gold Ore.
- Speed Boost – is enchanted onto boots. It gives the wearer Speed I/II, depending on the level of the enchantment.
- Hops – same as the Speed Boost enchantment, but for Jump Boost.
- Quickdraw – is enchanted onto bows. It makes the bow instantly charge up.
- Dispenser behaviors for dynamite, obsidian boat, and shears.
- Pigs, cows, and sheep drop 1-3 bones, chickens drop 1.
- Creepers have a 1/10 chance to drop 1 TNT.
- Enderman drop the block they are carrying.
- Bats drop 1 leather.
- Ender Pearls can be thrown in creative mode.
- Creepers burn in daylight.
- Compasses stack up to 1.
- Melons and pumpkins, when not fully grown, make grass sounds instead of stone sounds when broken/stepped on.
- Command Blocks can be found in the redstone creative tab.
- Last but not least, stone tools can no longer be crafted out of cobblestone. They are crafted out of stone.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2: Craft-Plus-Plus-Mod-1.7.10