Corn and Popcorn Command Block adds grow-able, two-block tall Corn crops and Popcorn to your Minecraft world.
- Corn seeds will drop from breaking tall grass.
- Plant corn by tossing on tilled soil.
- Corn grows in three stages: Seed, Plant, and Harvest
- Harvest corn cobs by right clicking the top of the corn cob with an empty hand.
- Corn stalks continually produce after harvesting.
- Corn cobs can be turned into corn seeds by tossing them onto a crafting table.
- Corn cobs can be eaten by holding in your hand (left or right) and looking directly up. (Fills 1.5 hunger)
- Tossing an iron block onto a cauldron turns the cauldron into a popcorn machine.
- Popcorn machines can be completely customized (The Glass, Carpet, Side Accessory Blocks, etc.)
- Toss corn cobs at a popcorn machine to start popping.
- Popcorn takes a few seconds to produce and a single popcorn machine can produce more than one bag of popcorn at once.
- Breaking the cauldron base of a popcorn machine gives back 3 iron ingots.
- Cows eat ready-to-harvest corn cobs off of the plant.
- Eat popcorn by holding in your hand (left or right) and looking directly up. (Fills 3 hunger)
- Corn Cobs, Corn Seeds, and Popcorn can all be placed and picked back up. (Like blocks)
Command Block Showcase:
How to install Corn and Popcorn Command Block:
- To add any one-command creation to your world, first give yourself a command block with /give @p minecraft:command_block.
- Next, place it and paste the following command inside it.