Cooking for Blockheads Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.7.10 adds a cooking book to Minecraft that will only show recipes that you can currently make with the things you carry in your inventory. It also adds an optional upgraded version of the book that can craft the foods right away by simply clicking on the recipes. It was made with Pam’s Harvestcraft (and all the other mods that add lots of new food) in mind, as it can get quite overwhelming if you’re just starting out in your journey of becoming a kitchen master.
- Recipe book to show all food items you can craft or smelt with the things you have in your inventory.
- Upgraded recipe book (crafting book) that can also craft the food items with the things from your inventory.
- Sorting options to see the most nutritious foods you can make.
- Supports Pam’s Harvestcraft: Pam’s tools will always be considered as available and the weird 1+1=2 recipes won’t show up.
How to install Cooking for Blockheads Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Cooking for Blockheads Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Cooking-for-Blockheads-Mod-1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Cooking-for-Blockheads-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 229 KB
For Minecraft 1.9: Cooking-for-Blockheads-Mod-1.9.jar – 230 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Cooking-for-Blockheads-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 235 KB